Lunes, Enero 6, 2014

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC 30


PRODUCT: MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FONDATION
PRICE: 1,500PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MAC STORES 

This has always been on my wishlist for so long and when I saw it at a Christmas Bazaar at Davcon, I couldnt resist the temptation of getting it! I forgot the name of the store but they have an outlet somewhere in Davao Doc. 



DESCRIPTION:

A one-step powder and foundation that provides a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours. 


There are lots of ways to apply this product. you can either use the sponge provided or a powder brush. Personally, I like to damp my brush because it gives me a full-coverage. The powder is so fine and velvety in texture. It does not cake nor does it looks like I've been slapped with foundation. It looks natural but not barely-there natural. It looks beautiful even in the harsh daylight! Pores are gone, and I dont have to re-apply that much because it stays on place!! It also controls the shine I have on my face. 

I really fell in love with this. It is perfect for everyday use not until it gave me pimples!! 
I hate to say this but even though it gives that nicest flawless natural look, it broke me out! I had to stop using it everyday and would only use it on special occasions. 








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento