Lunes, Hulyo 8, 2013

REVIEW: 4U2 FACE VALUE BB CREAM

Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to share with you guys how much I really love this product. Way back then when BB Creams are still new to Philippines, I reluctantly bought them without doing some research about the product or even the functions of it, so I ended up buying products that doesn't fit my skin tone especially Korean BB Creams are way lighter than my Skin Tone. 

Anyways, it was such a traumatic experience of mine that my money was just put into waste, so I really avoided buying BB Creams until I saw the good reviews of the bloggers so I gave it a shot. And guess what, THEY ARE REALLY RIGHT. It is such an amazing product!!!

PRODUCT:4U2 FACE VALUE BB CREAM
PRICE: 294Php
PLACE BOUGHT : Watsons








Here is the product (without flash) 


Product when spread over (without flash)



Product when blended evenly


I love this so much because it matches perfectly on my skin tone. I don't look like I've rolled my face over flour. Haha That's the most important property you should look for when buying a bb cream or foundation, it should really match your skin tone, not too light and not too dark. 
This BB cream would match Filipina skin tone.


It has light to medium coverage so just lower your expectations on the concealing part because it won't cover up dark spots. What it does is that it will even out your skin tone, leave the rest of the job to your concealer. 

It has this fluid type of mixture that is very easy to apply. I use my fingers in doing so because it works great on me when I do it that way. This BB cream is also buildable and I love the fact that it is not heavy on face. The finish is so smooth and is very lightweight and natural looking, it looks like your second skin.


Overall. I've been using this everyday since I bought it, doesn't gave me breakouts so far. It has SPF so another plus for the product. I will definitely repurchase and literally run to watsons when I ran out of this!!!!



BEFORE AND AFTER

Left: Without BB Cream.                   Right: With BB Cream




1 komento:

  1. The BB cream blended perfectly on your skin! Anyway, thanks for the review!

    TumugonBurahin