Huwebes, Hulyo 4, 2013

Everyday Smokey Eye Makeup

Hi everyone! Today I'll be showing you how I do my Everyday Smokey eye look. I promise this is very easy and very quick to do given that I don't have ample time to do my makeup in the morning because I'm rushing my ass to school. So if you want to learn how to make this everyday look, just keep on reading. :) 







So notice the color is subtle, not too dramatic. Just perfect for everyday use. 
I used 3 Colors for this look, Golden yellow, Dark Brown and Black. 

Here are the products I will be using: 


SAN SAN EYE SHADOW 




Black eyeshadow






Blending Brush and Concealer Brush From ELF



So Let's start!! 




STEP1:  Apply Eye Primer to make the colors last all day. 

STEP2: Apply your Golden Yellow eyeshadow on to your entire lids starting from the inner corners of your eyes, apply also on the lower half of your lashline to brighten up the eye. I am using my Concealer brush to apply the shadow.

STEP3:  Apply the dark brown shadow on your crease just on top of the Golden Yellow Shadow and blend them using your blending brush. Apply also the dark brown shadow on to the outer lower lash line. 

STEP4: To intensify the eyes, put your black eyeshadow on to the outer corners of your eyes and bring it up and blend it in just in the middle of the dark brown and the golden yellow. Apply the black shadow on the lower outer lash line, the one where you had put the dark brown. 

STEP 5: Apply eyeliner and few coats of mascara.


So that's it. Hope you'll try this!

Thanks for reading:) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento