Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

REVIEW: NIVEA BABY SMOOTHY CREAM


PRODUCT: Nivea Baby Smoothy Cream
PRICE: 160+Php
PLACE BOUGHT: Watsons


I've been using this for quiet a while now. This is best not just for babies but also for adults. I've read about this from a blog and it kinda made me buy this because this really had worked for her and she has good reviews about this also.

Product claims:

Nivea Baby Smoothy Crean intensively nourishes and protects to keep baby's skin healthy.

How does it work?
- The formula with calendula protects 24 hours of continuous moisturizing action and strengthens skin barrier.
-Non greasy, easily absorbed formulation





Nivea Baby Smooth Cream is clinically tested and is Hypoallergenic with Natural Calendula.
What works for babies might as well work with our skin too! Since this is formulated for baby skin, this formulation does not contain any harsh chemicals that may lead to irritation to the delicate and sensitive skin of babies! 

I've been using this as a moisturizer after I cleanse my face. The scent is superrrrr addictive! Everytime I use it, I feel like I'm back to being a baby again! Haha 
I haven't felt any heaviness or greasiness when I used it, nor does made my skin break out. It is so gentle on my face and has that cooling effect also.

And oh, THIS ALSO PERFECTLY REMOVES MY MAKEUP! Even my waterproof mascara and eyeliners are defeated with this Smoothy cream!! 

PROS:
Does not break me out
Moisturizes my skin 
Removes makeup
Not greasy nor oily feeling after application
Price is very affordable

CONS:
Packaging is unhygienic because of the tub






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento