Linggo, Agosto 25, 2013

SKINCARE HAUL


hi everyone! 

It's another skin care haul! This would be just a quick post. I would just be showing you what I got . ;) 
Though some items are for hair and makeup, majority are Skin Care Products! I really never planned to buy something yesterday, but Watsons is so tempting!!






I got some VMV products, they are on sale (25%). I got the Spring Cleaning facial scrub which is on sale and the Armada sunscreen which is not included on the sale items.
FACIAL SCRUB- 400+PHP
ARMADA-700+PHP


I hope this would really work. I wanted to buy the Red Better SpotCorrector from VMV but it is always out of stock!!!!! I had never tried this Celeteque Spot Corrector Gel but I hope it does works. It claims to clearout imperfections especially acne! 
PRICE= 169PHP



The reason why I got this is that it doesnt give my skin that annoying white cast. This can be used on face but I'd rather not to because when I tried it out, it is very oily! It would dry out eventually but not to the extent of having that matte finish. There are still traces of oil in it. 
PRICE: 400php 

BODY SCRUBS!!
Asian secrets- 100+PHP
BONNE MILK SALT-70+php
 I must say, bonne milk salt is super nice on my skin, after using it my skin is super smooth and soft!!

I've been seeing this on Watsons but had no interest on it until I've read some good reviews about it so I gave it a try. I tried this yesterday and I really love it!!!! It removed my makeup well but doesn't gave me that oily feeling because it is water based! Japan really makes good makeup and skin care products!! 
PRICE: 370+PHP

BENCH PRODUCTS








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento