Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

REVIEW: Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Product: Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner
Price: 370+php for 473mL
          70+php for 59mL
Place bought: Healthy Options

This product had been raved by lots of beauty bloggers here. Toners cleans up your face thoroughly by removing any dirt, dead skin cells or other mess you might have on your face.

Product claims: 
This pore perfecting toner gives you a clean so pure, it leaves nothing behind. Its 100% Natural Witch Hazel Formula tightens and refines pores, gently removing excess oil dirt and makeup residue without 
overdrying- for evenly toned and beautiful smooth skin everyday. 
Pore perfecting benefits:
Refines pores
Removes and controls oil
Soothes irritation
Locks in moisture


I have been using this since April, so basically it's been 4 months! I can't believe I lasted 4 months using the same product!  I honestly like to switch products from time to time, but not with this. I feel like my skin had already found it's love! 

I really like using this because I can really feel how it cleanses my skin thoroughly, how it removes the dirt and oil in my face. I can also feel my pores tightening!!! And good thing, this product is not drying! I am really loving this product! 

Some people were disturbed by it's weird scent which they say smells like whisky, but contrary to that I really like it!


PROS:
Affordable
Delivers what it says
Did not broke me out
Gentle on skin
Not drying
Cleans face thoroughly

CONS:
None






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento