Biyernes, Agosto 23, 2013

FACIAL WASH FOR ACNE-PRONE AND SUPER SENSITIVE SKIN!

PRODUCT:VMV HYPOALLERGENICS SPRING CLEANING PURIFYING FACIAL WASH
PRICE: 620PESOS
PLACE BOUGHT: SM LANANG

Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing my honest thoughts with VMV HYPOALLERGENICS Spring Cleaning Facial Wash For Oily Skin.

A facial cleanser helps keep skin clean by removing dirt, sweat, excess sebum (oils naturally produced by the skin), cosmetics, dead skin cells, bacteria, and any pollutants that come in contact with your skin. Cleansers are gentler than soap, which may clean your skin but may also remove too much of the natural oils that help keep your skin hydrated.
 Cleansing is a must to remove the dirt you had for the entire day so that it wont stay on your face and cause clogging  to your pores. You should clean your face before going to bed.
I've tried lots of cleansers available on the market, one of which that I really Love is from Etude House Green Tea Cleanser. 

Vmv Product Claims: 


A light, fresh, purifying clean for irritated or over-medicated oily skin.
Gently washes away grease, excess oil, dirt, and other pore-cloggers.
Leaves skin fresh and matte yet healthily, refreshingly hydrated.
With monolaurin for anti-acne benefits.




I was kinda "shocked" when i used it because it does not create any bubbles or foam whatsoever, IT DOES NOT LATHER. I was expecting it to be the typical cleanser I have. 

The texture has a thick creamy consistency. It does not lather but the cream itself is the one which would remove the dirt. When I applied it, the cream would transform into somewhat "oil-like" consistency.  But after washing it with water, my skin does not have any traces of oil! Voila! Gives me thay clean smooth moisturized face. 
This cleanser is not scented which I like because chemicals used for giving the scent to our products can irritate our skin.
Sadly one thing I don't like is that it doesn't remove that much of my makeup.
Traces of my concealer and my waterproof mascara and eyeliner are still there after using this. So I used different cleansing product for my hardcore makeup stains. 


PROS:
Does not break me out
Very very gentle on my skin
Leaves my skin moisturized, smooth and fresh!
Removes oil on my face without giving that unwanted squeaky dry feeling after 
Made my skin look healthy
Unscented

CONS:
Not a good cleanser for makeup
Price 

Will I repurchase? 
I love it but I am still on the hunt for the perfect cleansing product that really suits me. I might try Re-everything cleansing cream also from VMV Hypoallergenics

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento