Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

REVIEW: EOS LIPBALM

PRODUCT: EOS LipBalm in Summer Fruit
Placed Bought: Tupped Boutique
Price:250 Php


Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing with you my thoughts about the most raved lipbalm, EOS lipbalm!

EOS stands for Evolution of smooth. This product has a unique packaging. It comes in an egg-shaped/spherical shaped packaging that you can twist the upper part to open. 

Instead of the typical lipbalm that comes in a tube, this one is in an egg-shaped lipbalm! I kinda like its packaging. 


I am hooked in using this. It really smells super good. It has that sweet fruity scent. I can also taste the sweetness of it! Hahaha it does not have that weird petroleum jelly heavy feeling or that annoying scent found in some of the lipbalm products available in the market. 

I love this because it relieves my chapped lips without giving me that burning feeling on my lips. It is also very lightweight to bring with me everyday.
I will definitely purchase other variants! 
I hope you find this useful. Thanks for reading. See you soon!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento