Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

REVIEW: REVLON BALM STAIN IN RENDEZVOUS

Hi everyone! 
So today I will be reviewing about Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous and I will also be showing you the swatches. 

The product claims: 

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood
  • Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
  • 100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
  • Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required

The reason why I bought this product is that it is on sale. Retails at 500Plus originally now down to 200Plus. It's a steal, right? 

But I actually regret why I bought this product. 

Rendezvous is a warm orangey color with gold shimmers on it which I am really not happy of. 
This product really does what it claims, it is lightweight and really stains on lips, and IT IS VERY MOISTURIZING. That is the only aspect of the product that I really really loveeeee.

For me, I don't like this product. This is really not for me. :(  The pigmentation sucks, I have to really swipe a million times just for the true color to show off. It is really sheer plus they added glitters on it!! Oh man what the?? 
This would be perfect for GIRLS,TEENAGERS OR STUDENTS because it is suitable for an everyday school lipcolor which you just want to put some light lipcolor on. The color is not too catchy also.







THINGS THAT I LOVE: 

Moisturizing properties 
Lightly Stains my lips 


THINGS THAT I DON'T LOVE:

Sheer Coverage on my Lips
Not Pigmented
I have to build lots of layers just to get the amount of color that I want
Not long wearing ( It faded after I ate )




That's it! Hope you find this useful! Comment below if you also have this product and share your thoughts with me. See you then. Byebye


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento