Huwebes, Agosto 22, 2013

Collective Skin Care Haul (VMV and Neutrogena)

I never thought I would be interested like this into skin care. I'm not that uber obessed with skin care products but that doesn't mean I don't use skin care products though. Back then, I just follow the 3 golden rule: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize.

Lately, I just realized how my skin looked dull because of loading lots of makeup on my face everyday. I searched on blogs on what are the great products and here are the picks I got. I eventually got these all in just 3 days! I'm actually broke right now. 




VMV PRODUCTS:


Superskin 3 toner  600+php
Id Monolaurin Gel 700+php
Re-everything face-hand-body lotion 1100+php
Spring Cleaning purifying Facial Wash 600+php



Neutrogena Products:

Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Scrub 200+php
Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel 800+php
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture 400+php



Will make a separate reviews for each of the product soon! Thanks for reading!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento