Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids

PRODUCT: Maybelline Shocking Coral
PLACE BOUGHT: Robinsons
PRICE:399PHP





Hi everyone! Today's review is about Maybelline's new lipstick line, colorsensational Vivids.

I really have high expectations with this product. The tube says SHOCKING CORAL so I was really expecting a neon colored super shocking coral. Packaging comes in a plastic pink orangey colored one which is also matte in texture. The color looks really promising on tube, you would really be expecting some sort of a hardcore vibrant-colored one. I mean, the one that can be worn as a statement head-turning lipstick.  Sad to say it turned out to be exactly opposite.  It doesn't even  have that CORAL color in it. Its true color doesnt coincide to what the product claims. It is a bright pink color that has some hint of orangey color in it. The color isn't bad, it's just your typical pink lipstick. Nothing special in it! 

 I love the color even though its not shocking coral but I was a bit disappointed because I was really expecting to have a CORAL one and that's what made me buy it. 
Maybelline says its MATTE, but it isn't!! It is semi-matte. One thing I do like with this is that it is not drying, and does not accentuate my cracked lips. 
Maybelline should really label their products well. This is worth 399php Oh my goodness! I should have bought Revlon's Matte Lipsticks!! They are better than Maybelline!!!!!!! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento