Sabado, Hulyo 20, 2013

MY FAVORITE PINK LIPSTICKS UNDER 200Php

Hi everyone! Today's post would be My Favorite Pink Lipsticks Under 200Php(5$)
If I would be stranded on an island, I would definitely choose LIPSTICKS among other makeup I have.  Been obsessed with lipsticks since I was a child. Way back then, I am already wearing them. I should say, I really can't survive a day without color on my lips!


Moving on, I have my TOP 6 CHEAP LIPSTICKS here. I love them all, not just because they are cheap, but their quality as well. I've been using them interchangeably for a month or so now. 

REMINDER: These products are not perfect, they have their own flaws but are forgivable since it can be compensated and also because of their price. These are good for their prices, but not as good like those high-end products out there. So if you're a newbie on makeup, or you're on a budget like me who wants cheap good quality lipsticks, then these are for you. 






SEXY LADY-  Fashion 21
LITTLE MERMAID- Fashion 21
VIVA- EverBilena
PINKERBELL- Wet N Wild
DON'T BLINK PINK- Wet N Wild
FIRE- Nyx




SEXY LADY ( Fashion 21)
PRICE: 155 Pesos
Place Bought: Robinsons Ayala
This is available only in Philippines. Fashion 21 is a local drugstore makeup, they offer really affordable products. 

Sexy Lady is a mauvey-pink color that has a blue undertone. The formulation is semi-glossy satinfinish. I love this because it glides smoothly on lips upon application, the color payoff is great and it does moisturizes my lips. It doesn't gave me that cracked flaky lips. But the downside of this is its staying power. It lacks that property, might as well you have to do reapplying when you have wear this.


LITTLE MERMAID ( Fashion 21)
PRICE: 155 Pesos
PLACE BOUGHT: Robinsons Ayala

Another lipstick from Fashion 21. I made a review about this. This have been raved by bloggers. This is really good!
LittleMermaid is a Coral shade that has a little pink on it. Perfect for everyday use! 


VIVA ( Ever Bilena)
Price: 155 Pesos
PLACE BOUGHT: Watsons SM Lanang

Viva is a light pink color that shows some coral shade when worn on lips. I believe this is somewhat a newer shade from EB. 



PINKERBELL (Wet N Wild)
PRICE: 148 Pesos
PLACE BOUGHT: The Primp Pad Ph 

Pinkerbell is also a pink color that has some coral side of it. This is much brighter though. Gives you that Nicki Minaj kind of lips. Haha Anyway, some say this is a good dupe for Mac Viva Glam Nicki. 


DONT BLINK PINK (Wet N Wild) 
PRICE: 148 Pesos
PLACE BOUGHT: The Primp Pad Ph

Amongst everything I have in these post, DONT BLINK PINK IS MY FAVORITE. Look at that color, it is soo beautiful and vibrant. 

Don't blink pink is a hot pink bright fuchsia color that has some blue undertones. 


FIRE (Nyx)
Price: 150 Pesos
Place Bought: Online

Fire kinda looked like red, but it really is a red bright pink color. The only downside I have for this is it MELTS BECAUSE OF THE HOT WEATHER HERE IN THE PHILIPINES. :( 



That's al for today. I hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reading. See you soon.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento