Martes, Hulyo 16, 2013

COLLECTIVE HAUL: JULY 2013

Hey Guys! I've been reading a lot of blogs lately about makeup so I ended up buying stuffs more than I need. Nonetheless, I am still very happy with my purchases both online and drugstore. 

Here are the stuffs I purchased: 

Real Techniques Brush Eye Starter Kit
ELF BRONZER in Sta. Lucia
ELF 32 PIECE EYESHADOW PALLETE IN BRIGHTS
ELF EYELID PRIMER
ELF STIPPLE BRUSH
ETUDE HOUSE FALSH EYELASHES
WET N WILD LIPSTICKS( RED VELVET, SUGAR PLUM FAIRY, PINKERBELLE, SMOKIN HOT PINK)
Maybelline Stilleto Mascara







Lets take a closer look with these one by one. :) 



ELF 32-piece Eyeshadow Palette ( 268 Pesos )
Wet N Wild Lipsticks ( Red Velvet, Sugar Plum Fairy, Pinkerbelle, Smokin Hot Pink) 148 Pesos Each
PLACE BOUGHT: THE PRIMP PAD PH ( ONLINE SHOP) 

These stuffs are from The Primp Pad Ph. I am really happy I found their online shop not only do they have the cosmetics that I want, they also sell them THE CHEAPEST! 




Wet N Wild Lipsticks are for only 148Pesos Each compared to Watsons which is 299 Pesos and 250 Pesos on other online shops! That is really cool! These lipsticks are staple to my makeup kit, they are so wearable, the formulation is EXCEPTIONAL IT IS GREAT FOR ITS PRICE, it is so pigmented. I love love love it, I'm still waiting for other shades to be available again to The Primp Pad. 



ELF eyeshadow palette is great for its price which is 268 Pesos. It does not have a perfect formulation, it has a lot of flaws in it but is forgivable. This palette is perfect for those who are still starting to build their own makeup collection, beginners who want to experiment and those who are in a budget. :)
  






ELF BLUSH AND BRONZER(249.75)
ELF EYELID PRIMER( 129.75)
ELF STIPPLE BRUSH (249.75)
PLACE BOUGHT: SM LANANG PREMIERE WATSONS




MAYBELLINE LASH STILLETO MASCARA( 300 PLUS)
PLACE BLOUGHT: WATSONS





REAL TECHNIQUES EYE STARTER BRUSH SET BY SAMANTHA CHAPMAN ( 950Pesos)
PLACE BOUGHT: CAREFREESHOPPER( ONLINE SHOP) 

This is my official brush set!!! Hahahaha oh well.






ETUDE HOUSE COLOR MY BROWS (328PESOS) 
Etude house volume falsh eyelashes (98Pesos) 
PLACE BOUGHT: ETUDE HOUSE SM LANANG PREMIERE


So that's what I bought. I hope you enjoyed my post.see you soon. Byebye! :) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento