Lunes, Hulyo 1, 2013

My HOLY GRAIL: Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

Hi! I'm gonna share to you guys my "Dirty Little Secret".  Hahaha We're not born with perfect skin, each one of us has different problem areas like pimples, dark circles, redness, scars etc. We can't get rid of them forever with just a snap! But thanks to whoever discovered CONCEALERS, I really owe you a lot! Haha With just a swipe, bye bye to scars and dark circles!

I've tried several concealers from Loreal and  Maybelline but they don't work on me. Fortunately, I discovered Revlon PhotoReady Concealer and pooof! IT WORKS REALLY WELL ON ME.

I am in the shade of Medium Deep which is a shade darker than my skintone but its okay. Revlon PhotoReady concealer comes in a stick with creamy texture. It glides easily, very easy to apply. I lile to apply concealer with my bare clean hands and I just dab and dab and dab until it blends out really well on my skin. I love this so much, the shade suits me prefectly, amd most importantly it can PERFECTLY covers my acne scars and redness. But this concealer is not suitable for under the eyes because of its creamy texture, opt for a liquid one for under eye areas.

I have already consumed 3 sticks of this, and will repurchase again!!







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento