Sabado, Hunyo 29, 2013

4 Simple Tips on How To Organize Your Closet

Hi everyone! Today I will be showing you how I organize my closet.



Honestly, I am not an uber organized person. I'm just that typical girl who doesn't want to see clutter but is the one creating them. Haha! And I swear this happens in my room every now and then. Especially to my closet when I'm in a hurry, I recklessly pull out clothes. I am literally throwing out clothes out of their places everytime I go out and I literally spend hours choosing what I would wear. So I came up with this idea, shown in my picture where you can just easily look for the top you want to wear and take note it's colorcoded so no sweat in finding. Also, you will not destroy the beauty of the arrangement itself.


Here are my tips on how to organize your closet


1.) GET RID OF CLOTHES YOU AREN'T WEARING FOR THE PAST 12 MONTHS


- Yes. This is the very first step on closet organization. You have to get rid of them to pave way for your more important clothes. Getting rid of it doesn't mean throwing it. You can donate it or even sell it.

2.) GET YOU'RE CLOTHES OUT OF THE CLOSET


- Emptying your closet would give you a better view of HOW to arrangement your clothes in your own way.

3.) SEGREGATE CLOTHES


- You can segregate clothes by categorizing it. One drawer for Plain Shirts only, another separate drawer for your favorite tops and so on and so forth.
This will give you the ease of selecting your outfit and you will actually make less clutter when you do the categorizing stage.





4.) FOLD IT NICE AND CLEAN



That's it. 4 simple tips on how to organize your closet. This worked for me, I hope it works on you too.

Thanks for reading! Good day!








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento