Biyernes, Hunyo 21, 2013

Review 101: Fashion 21 Little Mermaid Lipstick

I have read a lot of good reviews about this product so I gave it a try. This is my 3rd Lipstick from Fashion 21. Infairness to Fashion 21, their lipsticks are all great. I've been recklessly buying lipsticks lately, oh well. Teeheee




Moving on to the product, this is from Aqualicious line of the said company. From the word itself Aqualicious, it hydrates your lips giving it moisture. I'm not really impressed with the packaging, it is made out of cheap plastic.

Little Mermaid is a beautiful pink color with a hint of Coral. I really really LOVE IT! This is the shade I've been looking and the price is very budget friendly. Some even say this is a dupe for Maybelline Angel Rose.

Here's my OWN OPINION about Little Mermaid

PROS:
1.) Budget-friendly ( 155Php)
2.) Very pigmented ( I'm kinda shocked that this product turned out to be pigmented, I'm impressed!)
3.) Color is really great. You can wear it everyday, goes well with a pink blush!
4.) Doesn't form white film on lips nor does it made my lips cracked and dry
5.) Did a great job in moisturizing lips

CONS:
1.) Packaging is not really appealing and it made of cheap plastic which can be broken easily. With just a single blow, tadaaaaa gone is your precious Little Mermaid. Hahaha
posted from Bloggeroid







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento