Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

REVIEW: Nichido High Definition Lipstick in Rouge Blossom



I went to Robinsons today to buy Fashion 21 Pink Obsession Lipstick in Hot diva. I've read a lot of good reviews about that so I was craving for it. Unfortunately, it is out of stock. I ended up buying Fashion 21 Aqualicious in Little Mermaid (which I will make a review soon) and Nichido High Definition Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.


Rouge Blossom really caught my eye. The color is so bright, dynamic and very youthful. The color reminds of the feeling of happiness and excitement. Hahaha

Anyway, overall I love the color, formula, staying power, everything about it! It is not MATTE, just SEMI-MATTE.

This is my first lipstick in Nichido so I am very happy that it didn't end up as a disaster, it'e a good start actually.


Here are my OWN OPINIONS about the product



PROS:

1. Cheap ( 198Php)
2. Highly pigmented!!
3. Glides smoothly on lips
4. Moisturizes your lips
5. Doesn't give you that ugly cracked lips
6. Won't settle into your fine lines


Your money wont be put into waste if you'd buy these. Really a great product!




CONS:

1. Staying power is lacking. But you can manage to reapply anyway.


I highy recommend buying this lipstick because you really won't regret buying it. Definitely a steal for it's price which is only 198php!














Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento