Biyernes, Hunyo 28, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor in BERRY BEAUTIFUL

If you love plums and berry lipcolors, then this one is for you! I actually got this lipstick accidently. I won an auction on ebay which is a wholesale lot of 24 Maybelline Colorsensational Lipcolor which I'm not quiet happy of the shades I've received. The Lot is priced at 1600 Pesos including shipping fee.

Berry beautiful is a beautiful plum color which isn't really dark when swatched on lips. It may look unwearable on tube, but once applied on lips it would give you a nice pink plum berry color.

The quality is great! With just a swipe, you could already achieve that bold looking lips you want. It is opaque and have a satin finish. It won't dry up your lips so may skip the exfoliating thingy step.

I have Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipcolor in Ravin Raisin and I must say BERRY BEAUTIFUL is much BETTER than Ravin Raisin in terms of color, packaging, formulation, everything!

I love love love this lipcolor. But will not repurchase when I ran out of it given that I still have tons of purple and berry lipcolors stacked here.













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento