Biyernes, Hunyo 14, 2013

REVIEW 101: Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash

Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash is intented for Normal Or Sensitive skin and has the active ingredient of Tomato extract. It preserves your healthy skin condition and give your skin the proper care to fight the dangers of everday free radicals.
Tomatoes are both great on our our health and also to our skin. We are familiar that they contain Lycopyne which is an anti-oxidant and anti aging as well


Here are some of the benefits of tomatoes on our skin:
1. Helps reduce and Clear acne.
2. Works as a great astringent
3. Great in healing sunburns.
4. Blackhead and Oil-reducing agent
5. Whitens skin.


Well, as you can see, there is a BIG difference on my face before I started using this facial wash. My after photo there is not updated since I shot it last month and I'm too lazy to get another shot. Haha I swear, after 2 months of using it, I already have that healthy looking skin and I can see my face has that pinkish glow!

PROS:
1. It gave me a rosy glow.
2. It moisturizes my skin well.
3. It is not drying not does it stings.
4. It made my skin healthy and fresh!!!
5. Very affordable. (99php for small one,199 for the big one)

CONS:
1. Doesn't lather up well. ( But still does it job on removing not-so heavy make up nd also dirt)


This is a staple on my routine. I can't leave this product. This is just so great! This is really a must-have! It is not harsh on my delicate skin and it also healed my pimples and lessen my dark spots. I'm so happy I found the facial wash that perfectly suits my skin!





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento