Sabado, Mayo 11, 2013

REVIEW: NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS






These babies here are NYX EXTRA CREAMY ROUND LIPSTICK. The one with a bright pink color is in the shade of LOUISIANA, while the nude one is in the shade of FRAPPUCINO. I got these at Gaisano Mall Rainbow Project for 180php each. It is a bit pricey compared ordering online which you can get hold of these for as low as 100php but you still have to wait for a month.
THESE LIPSTICKS ARE SO AMAZING! I am totally in love with them! I can't explain how much I reallly really love them! These are not MATTE, they have a Satin Finish. It does not dry up my lips, nor does it fill in to my lines. It is so creamy and also pigmented. The best thing here is IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE.



NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN LOUISIANA





This color is what I've been looking for! The color is so vibrant and alive that when you wear it, it instantly brightens up your whole face! It is actually bright fuchsia color!! It makes your face bloom, I mean it really serves me well!! I am wearing this everyday and I love how I can wear it alone. I don't put eyeshadows and blush-ons anymore, only this and concealer.



NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN FRAPUCCINO




If you want to draw attention to your eyes, this one's perfect for the look. It looks brown but when you try it on to your lips, it is actually Pink Brown Color. It is very natural looking, as if you're not wearing any lippies at all. I wear this lipcolor with heavy smokey dramatic eyes which is really really good with this lipstick!


So here are my PROS AND CONS:

PROS:

CHEAP ( GOT MINE FOR 180PHP)
VERY VERY VERY PIGMENTED ( I SWEAR BY THIS)
EASY TO APPLY
DOES NOT DRY UP MY LIPS
DOES NOT SETTLE INTO FINE LINES
MOISTURIZES MY LIPS( IT HAS VITAMIN E ACTUALLY)
STAYING POWER IS GREAT

CONS:


I CAN'T THINK OF ANY!




Thanks for reading!
See you soon!!














Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento