Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

MAKEUP 101: WHAT'S INSIDE MY MAKEUP BAG

Hey everyone!
Today I will be showing you What's inside my makeup kit.. Before, I used to have a big makeup bag with lots of useless stuffs inside. I used to bring 5 eyeshadow palletes before! Hahaha

I got tired bringing lots of stuffs with me so I downsized my stuffs and I just bring with me those that are really important, makeups that I can't survive a day without.


For FACE:

James Cooper Foundation
Elf Foundation Brush
Revlon Photoready Concealer
Concealer Brush



FOR EYES:

Maybelline Diamond glow 01 Coppe Brown
ELF quadshadow Buttercup
ELF Blending brush


FOR EYES:

Everbilena ADVANCE HD Eye pencil
Everbilena Mascara

FOR EYEBROWS:

Etude house Perfect Brow Kit




FOR LIPS:
Nyx soft matte lip cream in Stockholn
Maybelline Color Sensational In PINK ME UP
Everbilena PRO Lipliner in RED








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento