Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

HOW TO DRY UP YOUR PIMPLES

Hi everyone!

Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque claims to:
- Help dry up acne pimples
-rinse away blackheads
- shrink enlarged pores



I have been using this everyday for a week now. YES EVERYDAY! Because I am so desperate to get rid of my pimples and it really did ... This may work for me but not for you. My skin is reaallly not that sensitive so I guess that's why I didn't experienced any allergic reactions using it everyday.

HERE ARE 3 REASONS WHY I LOVE QUEEN HELENE'S MINT JULEP MASQUE

1.) IT DRIES UP MY PIMPLE FAST!!! ( I left it overnight as a spot treatment to my large pimple, and when I woke up, TAAADAAA my pimple had subsided!)
2.) It really delivers what it claims, IT SHRINKS MY ENLARGE PORES. ( I had noticed it after 3 uses)
3.) MY FACE IS SUPER DUPER CLEAN AFTER. ( You can feel the masque sucking out all the dirt on your pores!)


HOW TO USE IT:

1. Wash your face with your cleanser. Pat dry after.
2. Apply the product GENEROUSLY
3. Let it dry. Let it the product stay on your face for 20 mins.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water

AS A SPOT TREATMENT:

1. Apply ONLY to the pimple before you sleep
2. Rinse it off the following morning.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento