Biyernes, Hunyo 28, 2013

REVIEW: NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN STOCKHOLM


I think this blog post would be more of a recommendation post rather than a review.




I believe, every girl's makeup kit has to have a beautiful nude lip color that goes perfectly with anything. You can actually never go wrong with a nude lipcolor, should you wear a colorful eyeshadow or a neutral one, nude lip color is your angel! 



I have tried some nude lipsticks available in the market, but some just gave me that unnatural looking scary lips, as if I have drained all my blood out. Haha



Stockholm is so far the best best best NUDE LIP COLOR!! It's finish is MATTE. It is a lip cream.
I wear this everyday at school. The color is very NATURAL, as if you are wearing your own lips. It gives you that pink nude color on the lips.


Here's why I love Stockholm so much

1.) Very affordable! (Got it for 280Pesos)
2.) VERY PIGMENTED
3.) Easy application
4.) Long wearing (3-5 hrs on me)
5.) Gives you that natural lips
6.) Perfect for everyday use



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento