Lunes, Hulyo 22, 2013

REVIEW: L'OREAl Colour Riche Cardinal Plume

Hi everyone! I'm up with another review. I've been posting a lot of lipstick reviews lately, oh well I am really in love with lipsticks. 

Today's review is about L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick In Cardinal Plume. My aunt who is now living in Japan gave this to me last year when she went here in Davao for a vacation.


MY THOUGHTS: 

Cardinal Plume is a orangey-red lipstick which has a glossy sheen finish. Plum has nothing to do with this lipcolor! Haha
 Cardinal Plume looks very promising on tube. It looks very vibrant that has a very strong bold flashy color but it turned out to be sheer!!!!!  I was kinda disappointed because I was really expecting this lipstick to be a hardcore one!! Oh well. 
When I swatched on lips, oh my goodness the pigmentation sucks!!! And it is very hard to build up the color I'll tell you. 
I don't know to some, but for me PIGMENTATION IS EVERYTHING. I am really not a fan of sheer lipcolors and also glossy ones. I really prefer bold opaque matte-semi matte lipsticks. 

But there are two things I like about this lipstick. First-it is long wearing, despite its sheer coverage. After the sheen would go off, it gives your lips that nice stain but not pigmented enough though. Second- it is very light on lips and very moisturizing. 

It doesn't mean if it didn't worked on me, it won't work on you also. That's not it. I'm just sharing my thoughts about the product based on my Opinion and preferences. This is a good lipstick actually, it's not just for me. 

I recommend this to those who do want to wear orangey-red lipcolor but is shy enough to pull this off. This isn't too overpowering on lips, just the right amount and color of orangey-red.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento