Biyernes, Hulyo 26, 2013

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS EVER: Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss

I am really not fond of lipglosses because I find them sheer and the consistency and texture feels very heavy on my lips. But when I received this AVON ULTRA GLAZEWEAR LIPGLOSS in Fiery Red from my July GlamourBox, I was blown away by its quality and performance. With just a swipe, color-payoff is really great. 

I was kinda disappointed when I first saw this included in the box because I really hate lipglosses. But this one is exceptional! Thanks to GlamourBox and Avon! Haha Turned out to be really great product.
Maybe Avon should rename this as LIQUID LIPSTICK. Haha


THINGS I LOVE:

1. VERY VERY VERY PIGMENTED
2. OPAQUE
3. NO NEED TO BUILD UP THE COLOR, WITH JUST A SWIPE YOU CAN GET ENOUGH OF THE COLOR ALREADY
4. COLOR IS VERY PRETTY AND GLAMOUROUS!!!
5. IT LEAVES A NICE STAIN ON LIPS WHEN DRIED OUT
6. PLUMPS UP YOUR LIPS MAKING IT FULLER-LOOKING
7. ABSOLUTELY NON DRYING

THINGS I DON'T LOVE
1. TOO MUCH GLOSS
2. KINDA HEAVY ON LIPS
3. LONGEVITY ISSUES


Despite its cons, I still really really love it! When I ran out of this, I WILL DEFINITELY PURCHASE MORE ! 

That's it! Thanks for dropping by! See you then!





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento