Biyernes, Hulyo 19, 2013

MAC HAUL







Hi everyone. I just wanted to show you my recent Mac purchased items which I actually got online at nyxwholesaleph.com. I ordered these last month.  All of their items are PRE-Order, you have to wait a month or so for you to get your products. What I love about this online shop is that they offer GREAT Varities of brands, from ELF to Wet N wild to Rimmel. I was planning at first to buy like 10 shades of Wet N wild Lipsticks at them, but I decide to splurge my money on Mac Lipsticks. 

When I got home from school, I literally jumped for joy when I saw this little package! Let me show you my MINI MAC HAUL. 





MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (NC 30) - 900Php
MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK in Cosmo and Impassioned- 865Php Each





MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF35
This is the main star of my mini haul!!! This is the reason why I ordered from Mac. I've heard lots of good reviews about it. I haven't tried it yet but I already swatched it and the consistency is so creamy. I expected it to be so stiff, but its not. And I should say with just a swipe in my finger, IT GOT A LOT OF PRODUCT. Very pigmented. Will review on this soon. 








MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK 
COSMO AND AMPLIFIED

I really love the smell of Mac lipsticks, it's like some kinda vanilla like sweet scent. These lipcolors are gorgeous and I love them. 

Impassioned is a pink coral lipstick while Cosmo is a nude pink color. 


That ends my Mini Mac Haul. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading! 

If you know or have any Mac Products that is worth buying, please do comment below. Thanks


See you soon. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento