Miyerkules, Hulyo 3, 2013

MINI DRUGSTORE HAUL

Hi! I will share my insights for this lipcolor from Wet N wild Ravin Raisin.

I got this on wholesale from ebay, priced at 700Php plus for 10 lipsticks, 5 of which are Ravin Raisin, and the remaining 5 is Spiked with Rum. So I basically got it for 70Php. Yipee!
Will have separate review for Spiked With Rum.
I bought these not for my own use but for business purposes. I just kept one shade each for me. It would be very inpractical for me to buy 10lipsticks with identical shades to be added on my makeup collection. Haha



So moving on to the lipcolor, when I choose a lipstick FOR ME COLOR IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR to be considered. Next is the formulation. I don't hate the color of this but I don't love it either. I don't use it all the time because it is so hard to pull off.

The color itself is a dark plum color with reddish undertones. It is really a dark plum color. So this would be a holy grail to those who loves plum lipcolors and dark lipsticks. 




The formulation is Matte, it would dry up your lips so better exfoliate and apply lipbalm before using this. One thing I really really liked about this is that it is so PIGMENTED. You don't have to swipe lots of coats to achieve that full blast of color. It is also long wearing, it lasted on me for 4 hours.


Overall, it's an OK lipstick for me. I still prefer my Reds, Pinks, and Corals Lipcolors. But this one is a great buy since the quality is really good, I just don't like the color that much.









Meet my little sister Ella, she's the one who made that Punk Rock Look requested by yours truly. She loves makeup like I do. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento