Martes, Hulyo 23, 2013

DIY LIPSTICK PALETTE




Hi everyone! Today I will be showing you how I did this very simple lipstick palette with just three easy steps. I've got 4 lipsticks which all melted due to the hot weather here in the Philippines. So I searched on youtube on how to fix broken lipsticks. One video I saw is from Michelle Phan,but that doesn't work on me because damaged had already been done to my dear lippies.:(

My only option here is to scoop it all and make a LIPSTICK PALETTE.
 I'm so happy with the results!

 So Let's get started!


YOU'LL NEED: 
1.) SPOON
2.) CANDLE
3.) LIPSTICK
4.) CONTAINER( You can also use a medicine kit. I recycled my ELF Palette since I really didn't liked this one so better recycle it than to just stack it up on my makeup stash.) 



STEP 1:
Scoop everything product you have on your lipstick using your spatula or whatever tool you want to use and put it on the spoon. 

STEP2: 
Position it on top of the candle and wait for the product to melt.Make sure not to burn your lipstick when doing so. 

STEP3:
Last STEP! Pour eveything on the pot. Let it cool. 

JUST SCOOP, MELT, POUR! 



TADAAAA!!! This is the finished product! Very easy! SCOOP, MELT, POUR! 

I hope you will try this one, I really enjoyed doing this DIY PROJECT. haha 

Thanks for reading! Til next time! 

Bye Bye! 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento