Biyernes, Hulyo 26, 2013

REVIEW: MUA HEAVEN AND EARTH PALETTE

Hi everyone! 
Today I'll be reviewing this 12-shade Eyeshadow Palette which basically consists of Earthly tones.

PRICE: 420 Php
PLACE BOUGHT: KERING KERI STORE


MUA Heaven And Earth Palette is packed of earthly tones, primarily nudes, browns and some dark browns. I love how MUA had chosen these beautiful colors in just one palette.
You'll get 12 Colors which are perfect for either everyday school make-up/office make-up or night-out parties sporting that dramatic eyes which you can achieve using this palette! 
I love how pigmented the shadows are. The shadows are packed with glitters, so those who prefer matte ones might skip this one. 


I love the packing! Even when it's closed, you can actually still see the products inside!
The packaging reminds me of my BYS PALETTE. It is also not that big, you can stuff it in your makeup bag if you want to.

SWATCH!


Despite of its great pigmentation, I find some of its shadows chalky and has fallouts too! ;( 
Nonetheless, I still love it so much! 

Overall, this is worth my 420Pesos because of it's pigmentation, longevity and easy application. 
But I would not repurchase because I'm saving money for my ever dream palette, LORAC PRO!!!!!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento