Martes, Hulyo 16, 2013

BROW BEAUTIFUL: EYEBROW TUTORIAL

Things you'll gonna need: 

Brow Powder (Preferrably the color which is the closest to your hair color)
- I used In2It waterproof Eyebrow Powder ( 200+Php) 
Brow Gel 
- I used Etude House Color My Brows ( 328Php)
Angled Brush
- I used Marionnaud's ( 50+Php)
Spoolie Brush
- From my fake Mac brush kit 









STEP 1 

Using your spoolie brush, sweep it over your brows to tame those unruly hair for ease of filling later. 



STEP 2

Dip your angled brush into your brow powder, just a little bit of the product and start by outlining your brows FROM THE 1/3 Half of your brows.   Don't start off from the inner part of your brows because it would look very unnatural if that part would be very bold looking. We want the middle portion of the brows to be the darkest. After outlining, fill in the gaps in your brows.




STEP 3: 

From whats product left on your angled brush, sweep it lightly to the inner portion of the brows to achieve that natural looking brows.



STEP 4

Lightly sweep your spoolie to lighten up the brow powder a little bit so that it doesn't look like it's drawn. 



STEP 5

LAST STEP! Get your brow mascara and brush it all over your brows. 



FINISH PRODUCT! 
Before and after



Now we're done! This is how I do my eyebrows everyday, very quick and easy. I hope you'll find this useful. Thanks for reading and dropping by, see you soon! :) 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento