Lunes, Hulyo 22, 2013

GLAMOUR BOX JULY 2013

Hi everyone! 

I just received my Glamour Box today!! When I first saw it, I kinda ripped it instantly due to my excitement. This is my first ever beauty box. I was planning to get BDJ July Box but unfortunately it is already sold out so I opted for this. 

I would just go through the products quickly so that you can see what you would get if you'd buy this box. I also wanted to make a separate review and tutorial on this so stay tuned! :) 

By the way, total worth of this box is 2500+Php and I only got this for 595Pesos! Isn't that amazing !!!? All of the products included in Glamour Box July is from Avon. 




The box kinda reminded me of my ipad box. Haha 


Samples


Eyeshadow and Blush

I liked the color of the blush because it's orangey- coral shade and it also has shimmers on it. 


THESE ARE ALL MY INSTANT FAVORITES!!!! THE BEST ITEMS IN THIS BOX. The mascara is super amazing I instantly tried it when I saw it. For me, this mascara is way better than all maybelline mascaras I have!!! So happy with this!

For the lips, they included lipgloss which I think is really not a lipgloss because it is so PIGMENTED LIKE CRAZY! With just a swipe, tadaaaa the color payoff is super amazing. In contrast with the lipgloss, the lipstick is not that good when it comes to pigmentation but I really love the color.


BB CREAM and Day Cream

Haven't tried them yet, I might wear the bb cream tomorrow to test it out if it's a good product. 



That's all the product I got. Share your thoughts about this beauty box below. Thank you so much for reading. See you soon!!








1 komento:

  1. Hi! Nice products! I was wondering how I can also get my own Glamourbox. Can you tell me how you got one? Thanks! :)

    TumugonBurahin