Martes, Hulyo 23, 2013

REVIEW: AVON NEW SKIN GOODNESS BB CREAM

Hi everyone! 

I will quickly be reviewing AVON NEW SKIN GOODNESS BB CREAM which I got from my July glamour box. 
When I first tested it out on my hands, I really hated it. It should not be labeled as BB CREAM but should be labeled as BB LIQUID!!! And when I opened it, water is oozing out of the tube!! 


The box says: 
" New Skin Goodness Moisturizing  BB Cream! The luxurious silky formula,blends seamlessly into skin,leaves a healthy, just-right coverage and a refreshed and moisturized feel"

When I already tried it out on my face, I am really disappointed. I was really expecting a hard-core bb cream that would cover my dark spots, redness and other skin imperfections I have. 
But what I do like is that it is buildable, so I kinda added more layers of it, around 3 layers. Haha even when I already layered it thrice, I can still see some of my dark spots which I got from my pimples. 

But to my surprise, I had loved this product! It may lack that power of hiding those nightmares but it had given me a healthy glow and even skin tone. It is very light on face, as if you're just wearing a moisturizer or something. I actually think this is not a BB CREAM but more of a tinted moisturizer. 

The texture of this BB CREAM is very watery fluid-type BB Cream. I wonder why they had named this BB CREAM. hahaha 

Anyways, so far so good. I liked this product but not as much as I do with my 4u2 BB Cream. 
This is great for days when I don't like to wear foundations and bb creams which are so ewhat heavy on face. 

I recommend this to ladies who have minimal imperfections on their face. This would not be fitted to those who have a lot of problem areas due to its coverage. 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento