Sabado, Hulyo 20, 2013

OUTFIT POST: LOST IN TIME

Hi everyone! 
This would be my third outfit post. In this outfit, I used black as my medium. This is not my everyday outfit, just those days when I feel like dressing up. 



 I kinda wanted to create an edgylook that has some girly touch of it, and I was able to do that by pairing it with a polka-dot printed shorts. The blazer I have is thrifted(ukay-ukay), I only got it for 80pesos, the inner sheer longsleeves,polka-dot printed shorts,studded bag and sunglasses are from Forever 21. 



Don't be afraid of mixing two different prints together. Like this one, I have a very catchy print which is the Zigzag one, and a more subtle which is the polka dot. They complimented each other, brought out the best of them. They don't look so overpowering and messy on the eyes because they are of the same colors which is Black and white and the inner polo longsleeves also helped on providing that balanced look between the two prints.


The finishing touch for this look is my Sunglasses. It gives the look some kind of attitude. 

Also, makeup is important. My makeup depends on what I wear. With this look, I would definitely avoid pinks and nudes because this isn't a girly beauty outfit. 

I would definitely go for a DARK RED OR PLUM LIPSTICK. 


I hope you liked my outfit! Share your thoughts below.

Thanks for reading!

See you soon!


Zigzag Printed Blazer - Thrifted
FOREVER 21:
- Sheer Black Inner Longsleeve Polo
- Polkador printed shorts
-Studded Bag
-Sunglasses
Necklace- Robinsons Dept. Store



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento