Biyernes, Agosto 30, 2013

BIFESTA: BEST MAKEUP REMOVER

PRODUCT: BIFESTA BRIGHTUP CLEANSING LOTION
PLACE BOUGHT: WATSONS SM LANANG
PRICE:377 PHP


Do you hate your makeup remover which gives you that oily feeling after and wishing they should've re-formulate it into something better? Then this one is for you! Finally, a makeup remover and toner in one product! It does removes makeup completely. You may not rinse your face after using. It comes in a pump. The product is kinda large it could actually last me for 3 months! Just take some cotton and add two pumps in it. Voila! Byebye stubborn makeup and dirt! 
I got the variant Bright-up. Bifesta is a japanese skin care product.  This is currently the best makeup remover I tried. I love that cool feeling it gives. 
There are no traces of oil, just water! It is also hypoallergenic but I broke out when I used it. I dont know if this is the culprit or the other products Ive been using. 

PROS:
Removes Make-up thoroughly
Easy to use. No need to rinse after
Acts as a toner at the same time
Affordable
Great for people who are lazy cleansing their face at night

CONS:
none for me

Overall, this is really a great buy. It really delivers what it says. That is why I really love Japanese Skin care and makeuo Products! 
I hope you find this useful. Thanks for reading! See you soon

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento