Linggo, Setyembre 1, 2013

PURPLE SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL






Hi everyone! I am so excited to share to you guys this super easy purple smokey eye look! 
I only used 3 colors with this. 

You'll need:
Cream-colored matte eyeshadow
Hot pink colored matte eyeshadow 
Carbon black matte
With this look I used the ELF 32-piece eyeshadow palette. 




Step 1:
Apply your white eyeshadow into the inner conners of your eyes and into the brow bone to attract light which opens up the eyes. 

Step 2:
Apply your matte black eyeshadow into the crease in a v-shaped manner and blend it away. TIP: Repeat this step until desired intensity of color is achieved. Just blend blend blend. Bring the black eyeshadow into the lower outer half of your eyes.

Step 3:
Apply your hot pink eyeshadow into the center of the lids. Just keep on building the color. Hot pink would be transformed into a deep purple color. 

Apply your favorite eyeliner and  and give love to your eyelashes by loading lots of mascara to it. 

Now you're good to go. This is very easy and I really had fun doing this eye makeup look. I love this because it instantly open up my eyes and it is also perfect whenever  I would wear my glasses. 


Products used:
FACE:
Face Value BB Cream
Mac studio finish concealer
Careline Blush on

EYES:
Elf 32 piece eyeshadow palette in brights
Maybelline studio gel eyeliner
Maybelline Stilleto Mascara
Dollywink Eyebrow Mascara

LIPS:
Wet n Wild megalast lipstick in Dont blink Pink



I hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reading

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento