Huwebes, Setyembre 5, 2013

NICHIDO HIGH DEFINITION LIPSTICK

PRODUCT: NICHIDO HD LIPSTICK IN PRETTY TULIP
PRICE: 198 PESOS
PLACE BOUGHT: ROBINSONS ABREEZA

Hi everyone! 

I would really prefer pink lipsticks over the red ones. Pinks are cute and so girly and pretty. I like to wear a red lipstick on days when I feel so sexy, sophisticated and naughty. Haha


Anyway, today's review would be a PINK lipstick from Nichido's HD LIPSTICK line in PRETTY TULIP. I fell in love with this the first I saw time I saw it. I would describe the color as a bright neonpink with some little hints of fuchsia. It is very pigmented and completely opaque.  
The finish is semi-matte. I have dry lips but I haven't experienced any sucking out of moisture or some sort of cracking of lips. I just love this so much! This is one of my favorite lipsticks among the sea of lipsticks I have. It also lasts pretty long. The only downside for me is its strong scent. It smells like some sort of old makeup stuffs way back then when I was a child. It's kinda nostalgic though. Haha


Overall, this is a great buy. Priced less than 200 Pesos, it's quality is very impressive.

PROS:
Pigmented
Opaque
Great color
Long wearing

CONS:
Strong scent


That's it for now. Thanks for reading! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento