Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

ELF Contouring Blush And Bronzer

Product: ELF Contouring Blush And Bronzer
Price : 249Php
Place Bought: Watsons


Glowing cheeks is the secret of a sparkling youthful glow. And your blusher would be the best bud you could lean on. Blushes are very important for me, because it can instantly transform my dull, plain looking face into something vibrant and happy looking!! It comes ib different formulations: powders, creams, mousse, gels, tints, etc. I like to use powders the most, because they are easily applied and blended. If you want to have a natural finish, go for cream blushes. 




ELF Contouring Blush and bronzer is one of the products of ELF that is surely a HIT!!! Well, we all know ELF is a HIT or MISS brand. Some might not even agree with me but I certainly love the blush! I have read some reviews comparing it to Nars orgasm, but cant really attest to thay since I dont have Nars Orgasm. The Duo Blush and Bronzer comes in a sleek black plastic compact that has a medium-sized mirror inside. The left pan is the blush, and on the right side is the bronzer

First, lets talk about the blush. The formulation is powder, it can be a little chalky. The color is a peachy reddish tone with tiny gold glitters on it. I love the fact that ELF had included that glitters since that gives my skin that sparkling healthy glow. 
Now lets move on to the bronzer. Samr with the blush, the fornulation is powder. It does not come with any sparkling glitters on it. It actually is matte. It is also very pigmented, so you'll be needing a little amount when contouring. 



Overall, this is a great buy. Perfect for newbies on makeup who are just exploring the wonders of applying colors and tones. For 249php, the quality is fantastic plus it is also long wearing. So I hope you could try it also! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento