Linggo, Setyembre 29, 2013

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks



My makeup routine would never be complete without a splash of color into my lips. A fun way to spice up your look or to give your look some varieties and kicks instantly is to change your lip colors then and now. I love lipsticks because it can stand on its own. Lipcolors make me look more alive and more vabriant looking. 


In search of lipsticks that delivers yet not too heavy on the pocket, I came across Wet N Wild Megalast Lipcolors. I got 5 variieties of shades ranging from pinks, plums and reddish brown. It is quiet sold at higher price here in the Philippines compared to that in US which is just 2.99$. Priced at 148Php, I think these lipsticks does a really good job. 

These have semi-matte finish, some shades can be a little chalky and can be drying on lips. The reason why I fell on love with it instantly is the pigmentation. I personally prefer opaque lipsticks than sheer ones. I like to use this lipsticks together with a lipbalm underneath because it makes my lips a little bit dry. Hence the lipbalm solve the problem. They are also long lasting, it can last up to 4 hours and even after I ate it stays on place on my lips. 

I got 5 shades:
Don't Blink Pink - Bright Fuchsia
Pinkerbelle ( Nicki minaj Dupe) - Barbie Pink, Has a neon hint to it
Sugar Plum fairy ( Mac Rebel Dupe) - Purplish reddish 
Spiked with rum -reddish Brown
Ravin Raisin - dark Plum


Here are the swatches: 

Dont Blink Pink


Pinkerbelle


Spiked with rum


Sugar plum fairy ( it does not look reddish in person) 

Ravin Raisin


Overall, these are superb considering its price but doesn't level up as much as Mac Lipsticks do. I mean, for 148php dont expect its quality to be that perfect. It has flaws but  can be solved if you just want to. I recommend this to girls who are in a tight budget who loves colors on their lips! 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento