Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin


I could never express how I am deeply in love with Revlon Colorstay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin. Not only because it is affordable, quality-wise can be comparable with Estee Lauder's which is thrice the price of Revlon's. 
You might have read tons of beauty bloggers loving it and raving it, even some prominent professional makeup artists on youtube like Lisa Eldridge and Pixi woo sisters even recommend this product. 
My skin's quiet acidic so I had chosen a shade lighter than my skin tone which is Natural Beige. Natural Beige has pink undertones; Golden Beige has Yellow tones but is really dark on me. 


Revlon Colorstay Makeup has liquid consistency that has a low viscosity that explains why it is readily poured from the container. 
The major downside for this foundation is its packaging, the first time I used it I poured a hell lot of product onto the back of my hand blaming to its lack of pump or nozzle to control the amount of product to be dispensed. You really have to be very careful or you might end up wasting almost a quarter of the liquid! Plus the opening is too big!


 Once applied, you would be amazed on how much coverage it gives but not too intense or should I say not too made-up. It just blends smoothly without giving you that cakey- annoying look. I still do my concealing after. It dries quickly so you better be fast on blending. For me, I like to use my fingers in blending, I find it the  best way to do it since I kinda feel the heat of my fingers help in warming the foundation for better blending and evening on the skin. 

In contrast to its claims, the finish on me is not matte, but rather semi-matte. It's not dewy but also not matte, its just in between. The longevity of this product is superb. Even when I'm sweating hard due to the intense heat, my foundation is not melting. Some of my  foundations do. I also find it hard to remove, I always use my oil-based Makeup remover to remove it. 

It has some cosmetic scent to it,probably some kind of the scent my mom's makeup have way back then. Some good old cosmetics. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento