Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge In Drama

Lacquer Rouge

DESCRIPTION:

Inspired by Japanese Laquerware, one coat provides intense color and deep luster. This rich liquid lipstick leaves lips as smooth as lacquer. Applicator fits closely against the lips for a comfortable, even application that does not bleed. Lacquer Rouge improves dry, rough or peeling lips with continued use, leaving them smooth and deeply moisturized.
  • Contains Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.
A classic red lip never goes out of style. From Marilyn Monroe's iconic dramatic red lips during the 50s upto today's biggest hollywood stars, that very classy red carpet lips defines glamour and style. 
A red lipstick does not only come with a single color, there are myriads of variations of tones and colors from orangeys to purplish, bluish and true reds. I personally like the blue toned ones since the color pops out on my NC 30 Skin. 



 I got this from my beloved cousin. Its her birthday gift to me ( Lucky me haha) 


I am honestly afraid of using liquid lipsticks because for me they have sheer-medium coverage and would easily be rubbed off on lips. Well, not with Lip Lacquer over here. 

It is crazily heavily pigmented, its like a paint! Seriously, even when swatched lightly, the color is so rich and vibrant as what you can see on the swatch above.  I had used a single swipe with just a light hand to that! Wow! 
This is a blue toned dark red with tiny glitters but is not noticeable once applied on lips. It would not look flat on lips because it has that microglitters packed on it. Aside from its crazily hardcore pigmentation, this would literally last long!! This gives me that beautiful stain, even after eating it stays on place. Does not smudge nor does it bleed. Amaaaaazing product! 
I do love that it doesnt dries up my lips. Its quiet heavy on lips, I even feel I've got a lip plumper on when I'm using this. It also creates a beautiful stain on my lips which is really difficult to remove. It has an amazing staying power, I am so amazed with its staying power. 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento