Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

Majolica Majorca Brow And Lash Colorist

PRODUCT: Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist
PLACE BOUGHT: Chimes
PRICE: 595Php

I honestly can go out without my foundation or concealer on but never my eyebrows undone (and ofcourse lipstick!!) My face right now is not that horrible compared to  last few months' nightmare (thanks to Vmv) when my face was full of pimples and some awful dark spots. When I'm feeling lazy, I'll just grab my eyebrow mascara and I'm good to go.  But for days when I want a full makeup on, I always start outlining my brows with a pencil then brush the mascara over.


I have used Etude House Color My brows for years, it is actually a  great product but it is not long-wearing. I keep on coming back to it given the reasonable price. 

During the days when I really feel very very lazy, this is my bestfriend! My HG Eyebrow Mascara!! 
Fast and easy application, you'll just brush it over and you'll be able to get that well defined brows in no time!  It is highly pigmented,  a light hand would do its job perfectly. Color payoff is great. Chestnut brown without any weird-looking shimmers on it. 

But what made me really love this even more is its longevity. Even when I'm sweating, even when the weather is so unforgiving, it is still intact. It is not fading nor melting, the stain is in place.  It does not come off with just plain water so have to remove it by cream or oil. 

The only downside for this is you really have to be careful on putting it so, because you dont want to have that betty la fea brows, do you? (HAHA) The first time I used it, I put a hell lot of product, so yeah you really have to be careful and make sure that the brush has just the right amount of product. Brush it at the back of your hand to get rid of excess product.




PROS:
Reasonable price
Ultimately Long wearing
Hard to remove 
Color payoff is great
Little goes a long way

CONS:
Difficulty in application

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento