Miyerkules, Oktubre 30, 2013

Tony Moly Pink Beam

PRODUCT: TONY MOLY Pink Beam 
PLACE BOUGHT: SM DEPT STORE
PRICE: 495PHP

Lisa Eldridge had highly influenced me of my makeup philosophy. One of which is highlighter. I once hated highlighters because I thought they would  be too shimmery for my taste, and  would just gave me that oily sheen. Not until Ive been watching videos of her, she never skips on putting her highlighter ( her favorite one is Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector; which is out of my reach). It does gave her that nice healthy glow, so natural looking sheen as if it comes from the inside.

From The very first time I swatched its tester, I knew I have to buy it. 

The first and the only highlighter that I own, I believe this does a pretty good job. I actually really  like it Been using this everyday. It blends smoothly, best to use a brush for an even seemless finish.
Its not too liquidy nor creamy, its something in between. Comes with a dipping applicator which eases the application process. 

It looks pink on tube and when unblended but when already spread over and evenly applied, it disappears into the skin and you wouldnt even notice its there. But when subjected into light, it would suddenly give you that magical not too-shimmering glow. It is really great in pictures. 
For me, I like to put this only on the top of my cheekbones. I find this rather too unnatural when put on the forehead or in my nose, it gave me that overly shimmered look which I really don't like. 
Longevity is beyond average, it lasted the whole day which is ahhhhmaaazing! 


Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. This gave me the opportunity of exploring the world of highlighters! I am very impressed with its performance and I would gladly try more highlighters especially from the prominent top rated Benefit's  High Beam!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento