Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

Careline Oil Control Blush-On

PRODUCT: Careline Oil Control Blush-Ob
PRICE: 60Php
PLACE BOUGHT: Watsons 

A healthy glow is all I need, especially during those unforgiving days and nights where I lack sleep and rest. I haven't been sleeping lately and my face look so dull, gloomy and very tired.  I looked to my makeupstash and found this, MY GOOD old Favorite Blush-on. Havent used this for not so long because I was mesmerized by ELF STA. Lucia's Blush. 

Careline offers wide variety of products that are affordable and trendy. Among all the products they have, their blushes are my super favorites! I didn't liked their lipsticks that much same with their complexion products. But their blushes are superb! 

FACE WITHOUT THE BLUSH ON: 



WITH THE BLUSH ON (and lipstick) 


My favorite shade and the one I've been using everyday is Rosy Cheek. I'm an NC30 and this just suits my skintone perfectly. Rosy Cheek is a reddish pink powder that has a matte finish. I like the red hints it has but not too overpowering that when you wear it you would looked like a clown. It is very easy to blend,  a little goes a long way since it is very pigmented. I apply this using my ELF Powder Brush and it just gives me that blooming look that I want. 
This is suitable for Filipina Skin tones. 
But the only downside with this is it is not longwearing. After an hour or two I can already see the color is fading and oil is starting to build up. However, I really dont mind touching up and applying another layer. Its just that I really like the color and its texture. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento