Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel

PRODUCT: Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel
PRICE: 800Php+
PLACE BOUGHT: Watsons



Part of my skin care regimen is to moisturize twice a day. I've got different moisturizers for the morning and for the evening. My skin is oily as of the moment, I used to have dry skin but suddenly the nightmare came off me one day and oil  just begin  oozing out of my face!!! 
Even though I've got oily skin, I should never skip moisturizers. I think it's my skin's way of telling me it needs some hydration. 




As for the morning moisturizer, I used the Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel. I love to use it especially going out since it would dry up fast, and would just melt in my face. It doesn't have any greasiness or oiliness left on my face after applying that's why its perfect just before going out especially I live in a very humid place.
The packaging is a blue glass jar with plastic cover inside. I love the way it is colored with blue to emphasize that the moisturizer is water based. It is actually water based.  
My day would not be complete if I wont be able to put this on my face. It gives me that cooling effect when applied and smells good too! Just the right amount of scent, it's not too overpowering or something. 
The consistency is white thin liquidy texture that spreads easily and vanishes onto the skin. There is no whitecast owing to it's lack of sun protecting abilities. 

After 3 weeks of continued use, I had noticed some changes on my skin. It is a lot healthier compared to my very very dull looking skin before. I am really serious about healthy looking skin! It would really give you that healthy face! My face feels so smooth and so supple! I can even go out now without makeup!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento