Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

VMV SKINTANGIBLE BBBB CREAM

Before starting out putting on your foundation, it is best to prep up your skin first so that your foundation would eventually glide on smoothly on the surface of the skin and would help on making thw foundation last longer. 


Product claims : 
Our crazy popular BBBB (BB But Better!) Cream in a new purse-proportioned edition! Ultra-light + natural-looking: a uniquely “I-can’t-put-my-finger-on-it-but-wow-your-skin-looks-sublime” finish. One shade, all skin tones. Antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-acne, anti-inflammatory benefits. Purely mineral SPF 30 sun + light protection, too. Skintriguing.This barely-there, “dew” lightful non-makeup is tinted subtly, beautifully, evening out skin tone and refining the complexion.


I have this love-hate relationship with Skintangible "BBBB Cream" ever since I had it. Maybe because I used it as a foundation rather than just a prepping up cream/primer or something. I was expecting some light coverage but was totally disappointed when I started to put it on, the color just vanishes on skin without even slightest coverage in it. I think I got a little bit too excited that it was indicated on the box " skin refining non makeup". Though the box says it can subtly even out skin tone, I havent experienced any on mine. 
This should not be used to even out the skin tone nor does it do the job. This is for prepping up the skin before foundation, serves as a moisturizer at the same time has a whooping SPF 30! I find this useful when I'm in a hurry especially in the morning I've got no time to put all my skin care regimen, this is my time saver!  
Skintangible is packaged on a clear glass bottle that comes with a pump! Oh how I love packagings with pumps! There is only one shade available,  it does not matter anyway since it would just be blended onto the skin.The consistency is very liquidy when already spread, but initially it is creamier. When applied, it gives you that luminousity, that right amount of glow! 


Overall, I liked this because it's packed with skin care benefits at the same time act as a primer to help my foundation last. I cannot describe it as a tinted moisturizer given that it does not have any color when applied. But it is a great buy for skin care junkies out there! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento