Huwebes, Setyembre 5, 2013

BEAUTY UK STATEMENT LIPS: VERY IMPORTANT POUT

PRODUCT: Beauty UK Statement lip set
PRICE: 400 Pesos for 3 tubes
PLACE BOUGHT: Kering keri store

Hi everyone! 


Another lipstick post! I love doing lipstick posts because they are really my love. Of all makeup that I have in my stash, lipsticks are my top picks and probably the thing I can't live without. (Haha) I got this months ago, I just want to add some babies on my lipstick collection, and price-wise, it is so affordable.

Very Important Pout has 3 Lipstick Tubes namely: Vampire, Candy and Naughty. 

VAMPIRE - Dark Red
Candy- Very Neon blue-toned bright pink
Naughty- Red Orange





These lipsticks are creamy and easily glides on lips. The finish is satin with glossy touch.  I kinda find it hard to apply because of its creamyness. I even thought these would melt on hot weather here in the Philippines, luckily it didn't. The packaging is very similar with Nyx. These lipsticks have this overpowering minty smell and I can feel some cooling feel also. 

This set is not for everyday type of colors. They are so bright and eyecatching, I'd rather wear them on parties or some night-outs. Out of the bunch, my fave is Vampire. It's just so sexy, brings about the naughtiness on me. Hahaha Candy is kinda frustrating, it does not matches my skin tone plus it accentuates my dry lips. Nicki Minaj would have liked Candy! Haha


PROS:
Very affordable
Crazily Pigmented
A great STATEMENT LIPSTICK

CONS:
Hard to apply
Overpowering Minty Scent
Not for everyday use( I prefer some toned colors)
Not long wearing( Fades off after an hour) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento