Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

Let your skin breathe: Loreal Lucent Magique Foundation

Product: Loreal Lucent Magique Light Infusing Foundation
Price:800+Php
Place bought: Watsons

Foundations are indispensable tool a woman should have. I dont believe that everyone has a perfect face that won't be needing foundation, even supermodels do. Foundations are used to even out the discolorations and redness on the face, next to covering minor imperfections. Some make mistakes by using foundations to lighten the color of their faces. Ehheem 
Number one rule on foundations is to choose the color that matches perfectly with your skintone. Next is the formulation. This is not universal, some skin types are better with liquid foundations, some opt to use creams or powders and so on. It is a matter of personal preferrence and what your skin would be needing. 



Loreal Lucent Magique Light Infusing Foundation is one of the foundations that captured my heart. I'm the type of person thar wears foundation seldomly since I've been trusting my concealer to do the job. I also find some foundations too heavy on face, and would looked too made-up. Just wanted that natural finish that's why I prefer concealer. 



Loreal Lucent Magique Light Infusing Foundation is great for people like me who doesnt want to have that heavy feeling on face but at the same would deliver that good amount coverage enough to even out everything that would provide flawless finishIt is packaged on a clear glass bottle that comes with a pink mettalic colored-pump. I love the pump since it is hygienic and I have the control on how much product would I want to dispense. 
The consistency is of liquid type. It blends easily without fuss and would eventually dry fast. Once it is dried, the texture is super smooth and would give you that dewy healthy looking finish. Coverage is light to medium. The coverage is buildable so you can add on more if youre not contented with just a single layer. The only downside a have for this is that it made my skin break out. So sad i really love its natural finish!! 




Overall, I liked this better than my Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream since it is too heavy on face. Loreal Lucent Magique is very lightweight, my skin loves it since it feels not suffocated. My skin can breathe while enjoying it's magic of perfecting complexion! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento