Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

REVIEW: MAC RUBY WOO LIPSTICK

Hi everyone! I love lippies! I love RED! And I'm a huge fan of red lipsticks! I feel sexy when I'm wearing them! :))



One of the few lipsticks I own is this MAC RUBY WOO. Many women love it coz its classic, sexy and bold. When I first got this, I was really really really excited to try t!

MAC RUBY WOO is a classic red with blue undertones. This goes well and is highly recommended for a white-pale or cool-toned skin.







PROS:
-If you want a very matte lipstick, then this is for you
-Highly pigmented
-Long wearing
- Makes your lips sexy and bold


CONS:
- Dries your lips(Made my lips really really dry)
- You have to put lipbalm under it
- I have to exfoliate my lips after using it
- Expensive ( 950Php can go a long way here in the Philippines)




Will I repurchase again?

- No. There are lots of red lipsticks available from various brands like Nyx, Revlon which are way cheaper and for me, better than MAC Ruby woo.


Thanks for reading! Have a great day








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento