Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

REVIEW: ELF CORRECTIVE CONCEALER

I'm obsessed with concealers! If I were to ask what make-up I can't live without, that would be CONCEALER! I have acne spots and dark blemishes on my face and I want to have that flawless, beautiful skin!

I have here this Corrective Concealer from ELF.



PROS:
- AFFORDABLE ( 249.75PHP)
-Nice packaging



CONS:
-It's too sheer
-Brush is useless
-Not long wearing
-Not that blendable
- Doesn't cover my acne scars at all :(
- Not pigmented


This concealer never delivered its purpose to me. :( It' so sad because I spent 249php into nothing.
This is one of the worst products I ever bought.:(

Will I repurchase again?
- ABSOLUTELY no. It's a total mess for me.



Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! =)







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento