Martes, Abril 16, 2013

REVIEW: ELF Lipstick in Classy

I bought this at Watsons Sm Lanang Premiere Branch for 130php. They don't have testers for their lipsticks so it was a gamble for me because I don't have any idea what is the product..

Here is my review for ELF LIPSTICK IN CLASSY

OVERALL RATING: 7/10

Pros:
- Cheap
- Nice packaging( you can actually see the color of the lipstick)
- Pigmented
- Easy to apply
- Moisturizes your lips( I have a very flaky dry lips and this one made my lips smooth )

Cons
- Its too glossy( i'm expecting it to be matte)
- it has a weird plastic smell
-Not long lasting ( It fades off around an hour after application)



It's an OK lipstick for just 129Php. You get what you pay for.. For a cheap listick like this one, it's a bargain.
I highly recommend this LIPSTICK to peole who love gloss and who has dry lips like mine. But personally, I still prefer matte lipsticks other than the glossy one. =)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!!=)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento